Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Thats the first words frosty the snowman said in the Rankin/Bass classic holiday cartoon.
soooo.. I say Happy birthday

Hi i AM kIP,

I have always been an artist but didnt really believe in myself, so my inner artist slept for a long, long time, "like Rip Van Winkle". Thanks to Southern Fried Studios, the desire to create again and the fact that i needed to use the gift GOD gave me, the artist woke up, and the inner lion roared.
I am new to this, so be patient with me and enjoy the art GOD put in me.

I want to thank:

Southern fried studios
Cresent hill designs
My fiance Taylor
GOD
and everybody else in between
cuz we are all in this together
thanks, and God bless
Kip Van Winkle

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! now don't take off the Top Hat! Real happy you found your inner Art again :) Best of all for this new venture I think it is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your work, i think its great!!! maybe one day i'll get a peice of your art..

    ReplyDelete